Marketing/Social media expert
You know first what is going on in the world of social media? You are eager to connect with our online community? Is creating engaging content, from concept to publishing, what you love to work on?
As a Social Media Specialist, you are responsible to develop, implement, and update our global social media strategy. You understand the culture and features of social platforms and strive to increase our online following and engagement.
You will work closely with our team to translate our marketing campaigns into social content. You will be involved in briefing the teams for the creation of social assets such as Instagram Stories, Pinterest boards, TikToks, etc. Not only will you coordinate our exciting social media platforms, but will also explore and set up new channels and campaigns to achieve our goals.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating, from concept to publishing, all La Fam social media channels and interact with our online community
- Develop the social campaign calendar and update the social media strategy
- Analyse social media channels performance to increase engagement
- Explore and set up new online media channels and campaigns to achieve our goals
- You will report to the team
- Set up social media campaigns
- Set up e-commerce campaigns
- Adding influencers to the seeding list
- Bachelor certificate/students in a relevant study
- Relevant experience with social media management, preferably in fashion
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or other languages is a pré
- Experience with new types of social media
- Experience with e-commerce and facebook ads is a pré
- Experience with Google Analytics and Reporting is a pré
- You are able to perform in high pressure environments
- You have an obsession for details and are always striving for perfection
- You’re a change-maker
- Available full-time or at least 32 hours a week.
if you are interested in this internship, mail your motivation letter and CV / portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org