Content Creator Internship
An eye for photography? video? Follower of the latest design trends? Constantly thinking you could make a photo a little bit better and have more impact? Is brand image what you love to work on?
At La Fam we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Content creator to join our family. You will work closely with our team. You’ll work on photo’s, video’s, moodboards, Posters, graphic designs. take our brand content to the next level and most importantly, stay calm despite the waves of deadlines that come rolling in throughout the season.
You know Adobe like the back of your hand. Preferably you know your way around programs including spark ar blender.
But also have enough experience with photo and video-camera
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Taking care of the content agenda
- Developing and implementing content campaign
- Organizing editorial shoots
- Developing moodboards and call sheets
- Model scouting
- Color grading
- Making and editing product Photo’s
- Closely collaborating with our social media team
- Meeting deadlines and setting priorities together with the rest of the team.
- Taking La Fam to the next level in terms of content.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor certificate/students in a relevant study
- You are eager, creative and looking for the next challenge.
- Always have original ideas
- You are highly skilled in the Adobe Suite & preferably can bring extra skills such as animation or blender.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch and/or other languages is a pre
- You are able to perform in high pressure environments
- You have experience with photo-camera and a video-camera
- You have an obsession for details and are always striving for perfection.
- You can set priorities and ruthlessly chase them.
- You’re a passionate lover of fashion, art, culture and design.
- You’re a change-maker.
- Available full-time or at least 32 hours a week.
If you are interested in this internship, mail your motivation letter and CV / portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org