GREEN ZIPPER CARDIGAN
The cardigan is modeled after the knitted wool waistcoat that British officers supposedly wore during the war.
Names after the general James Brudenell 7th Earl of Cardigan.
supposedly, Brudenell invented the cardigan after noticing that the tails of his coat had accidentally been burnt off in a fireplace.
Our cardigan features a gold YKK zipper in the middle.
Knitted with 2 yarns for best quality. With brown borders and artworks all over.
Featuring our LF sci-fi logo in yellow on the front body. Two yellow flowers on the elbows, and a heart on the left chest. La Fam text in large on the back with a heart behind it.
At La Fam, we provide worldwide shipping.
- All orders for delivery will be sent between 1-4 days after ordering
For more information and shipping cost, please read more here
OUR RETURNS POLICY IS EASY - WE WILL ACCEPT RETURNS FOR ANY REASON, AND ISSUE A REFUND OR STORE CREDIT.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
- THE ITEMS MUST BE UNWORN AND UNWASHED.
- THE ITEMS MUST HAVE ALL POSSIBLE ORIGINAL LA FAM LABELS AND TAGS STILL ATTACHED.
- PRODUCTS ON SALE CANNOT BE RETURNED.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VIEW OUR RETURN POLICY
A SECURE CHECKOUT IS GUARANTEED WITH IDEAL, KLARNA, PAYPAL, BANCONTACT, VISA, MASTERCARD & AMERICAN EXPRESS.